Emerald Expositions, a leader in the b2b trade show industry, seeks an Account Executive on our KBIS team. You will be responsible for meeting and exceeding territory revenue goals. Your key responsibilities will include selling exhibit space, sponsorships, digital and other products for assigned events, managing customer service inquiries from exhibitors, sponsors, advertisers, etc., and providing customer support to the team as needed. You will work closely with the show marketing and operations team to coordinate print and onsite sponsorship fulfillment.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Meet and exceed individual and team sales quotas
- Oversee the sales process from initial contact through event stage
- Conduct sales campaigns as assigned by Sales Manager/Group Show Director
- Build strong relationships with influential and/or advocate accounts
- Maintain established customer base while identifying new customers through
- prospecting and timely fulfillment of customer requests
- Maintain integrity of the floorplan and adhere to floorplan standards
- Utilize Salesforce to maintain, code and update history and relevant
- Assist with collections as needed
- Other duties as assigned per the needs of the division/show
As a qualified candidate, you will have:
- Four year college degree preferred.
- 3+ years demonstrated sales success.
- Prior trade show experience, a plus but not required. Understanding of the kitchen and bath industry a plus.
- Computer literate: MS office, CRM/ database experience, a2z and Salesforce a plus
- Strong sales/negotiation skills with a proven track record with targeting appropriate prospects and closing sales while effectively building relationships
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills required.
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail in a deadline driven, team oriented environment.
- Willing and able to travel overnight for up to 15-20% of the time for up to a week
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: