|Title:||Sales Compensation Analyst|
|Location:||San Juan Capistrano, CA|
Emerald Expositions, a leader in the b2b trade show industry, is hiring a Sales Compensation Analyst to join our finance team. In this role, you will be responsible for compiling, organizing, and reporting commissions, bonuses, incentives, goals, KPIs and other sales-specific compensation & contest reporting for both the direct and indirect Sales Organizations. You will communicate and work directly with Sales Operations Management, Sales Leadership, Human Resources, IT, Finance and Payroll to develop and institute compensation reporting tools, processes and other tools required to effectively manage the business.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop clear baselines and goal files with version control and supporting documentation that outlines key assumptions, questions, reasons for change, etc.
- Develop and maintain systems and templates to process goals, commissions and bonuses.
- Administer commission process by maintaining, tracking, reporting, auditing and analyzing relevant revenue and commission data, ensuring accurate and timely payouts in accordance with the terms of the commission plans.
- Submit compensation calculations to local Sales management, HR and Finance for review and validation and communication/upload to payroll with all requires supporting documentation and approvals.
- Effectively communicate with sales leadership for compensation reviews to gain necessary approvals and the sales teams to ensure they understand the drivers of their territory performance and related impact on their commissions.
- Develops analysis to understand business drivers and key components influencing trends in the core business.
- Update sales managers’ salary and bonus reports monthly; submit payment request and justification to Payroll.
- Ensure accuracy of all reports. Research, reconcile and resolve commission discrepancies with the sales team members.
- Evaluate the entire scope of needed compensation reporting and support all brand incentive reporting as directed by the Sales Operations Senior Director.
As a qualified candidate, you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a Math, Financial or Economics discipline.
- Minimum of 3-5 years demonstrated success in a compensation or analytical capacity with reporting/analysis duties.
- Intermediate to Advanced/Expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required. VBA/macro and/or SQL experience is a nice to have, but not required.
- Knowledge of and willingness to learn SalesForce.com, Tableau Analytics and Compensation Automation tools, such as Xactly and Callidus Cloud. Experience working with these tools is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to present efficiently and effectively to various levels of management.
- Excellent organizational ability and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy and integrity of analytics.
- Must be able to adapt to occasional flexible work schedule due to necessary deadlines and ad hoc reporting requirements.
- Some reasonable travel may be required.
Emerald Expositions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: