|Title:||Social Media Specialist|
|Location:||White Plains, NY|
Emerald Expositions is seeking an energetic and high-caliber individual for the role of SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST for a highly visible portfolio of shows.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in digital marketing technology, creating digital initiatives to engage our existing audience and develop new customers for the following shows: NY NOW™, National Stationery Show, SURTEX®, and American Handcrafted.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Take charge of social marketing promotion and audience development/content marketing strategy for all the shows
- Manage all paid social initiatives
- Maintain push notification schedules
- Maintain password/login info for existing and new social media platforms
- Monitor social media account postings among internal groups and update reports
- Respond to inquiries via social media
- Research new technology and social media outlets and recommend based on audience goals
- Promote editorial content via social media
- Other duties as necessary
As a qualified candidate, you will have:
- BA/BS required; degree or major in Marketing, Communications or related field, strongly preferred.
- 2-3 years event marketing experience in B2B preferred.
- Must be a passionate social media user with a thirst for new platforms and technology.
- Strong project management experience with proven organization skills.
- Ability to multi-task with a high level of detail and accuracy.
- Ability to be an internal social media brand champion.
- Must have proficiency in MS Office – Excel, Word.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics a plus.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: