|Title:||Senior Marketing Manager|
|Location:||Culver City, CA|
Emerald Expositions, a leader in the b2b tradeshow industry, is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager who will provide analytical/strategic-thinking and leadership skills to ensure execution of direct marketing campaigns from ideation to post-execution analysis. You will work directly with the Marketing Director on strategy and will be responsible for then developing and implementing marketing programs and tactics designed to grow sales and audience acquisition and demonstrate ROI for show(s) across a diversified portfolio of Emerald Expositions brands. This role will report to the portfolio’s Marketing Vice President.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop, implement and take a data driven approach to marketing strategies and initiatives.
- Drive customer acquisition through strong calls to action and well-performing collateral.
- Partner with corporate marketing service team on reporting, analysis and proactive recommendations on program effectiveness and campaign optimization.
- Plan and monitor monthly budgets and spend across all partners and verticals
- Develop and manage execution of effective strategies for B2B campaigns including email, direct mail, campaign landing pages, and other direct response media.
- Managing the full creative process – from development through execution, including design, art direction, and brand initiatives.
- Identify competitor campaigns and positioning to ensure unique marketing messages
- Ensure direct marketing projects are completed on-time, on-budget, and adhere to campaign goals and brand positioning.
- Collaborates with sales and other internal marketing teams to determine key strategies and campaigns. Implements marketing programs to drive sales leads and demand for product across multiple vertical markets
- Foster and develop relationships with key strategic and operational vendors, as well as other internal teams.
- Coach and mentor more junior level marketing staff in achieving marketing objectives.
- Communicate program results and recommendations to senior leadership, gaining approval and buy-in on strategy and goals.
- Develop and manage program budgets; work to align budget, forecast, and actuals.
- Manages agencies and vendors including contract negotiation.
As a qualified candidate, you will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of experience in marketing, with a focus on direct/database marketing.
- Knowledge of customer segmentation techniques and A/B testing methodologies and analysis.
- Experience in project management, planning, and process improvement, as well as problem analysis and resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
- Experience running marketing programs and developing strategies to optimize customer LTV.
- Must have the ability to handle a wide range of responsibilities and work independently to achieve desired results; have sound judgment and business acumen
- Must understand Lead Nurturing, Lead Scoring and Lead Generation.
- Experience leading more junior marketing staff.
- Confident communicator with the ability to effectively communicate to all levels in the organization.
- Experience with Sales Force CRM and Pardot or other marketing automation system a huge plus.
- Extremely Organized.
- Extensive Microsoft Excel and Power Point experience.
- Self-motivated and able to work in very fast-paced environment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY + BRANDS
Learn more about Emerald Expositions at www.emeraldexpositions.com and more about additional brands you may be working on at:
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: